DANCE PARTIES - for SINGLES and SINGLE COUPLES
Dallas Dance Parties started in August, 2012, at Maggiano's, Northpark Mall, in North Dallas. The parties have quickly grown in popularity so that we now enjoy monthly dance parties, in Dallas, with 90 to 150 attendees each month! Maggiano's light supper of Rigatoni with chicken, meatballs, chopped salad and cookies, served buffet style, is included in the admission price and is always a big hit. We also provide two 'cash' bars with mixed drinks, beer and wine - all at standard prices. Our DJ plays a mix of fast and slow dance songs, some new hits, some "Oldies but Goodies", a little Latin, a "line dance" now and then, - but no "Rap". He even throws in a few "Girls' Choice dances!"
This is a Singles and Single Couples dance and cocktail party - not ballroom dancing!
Come join us to Mix, Mingle, Dine, Drink and Dance with other Singles!
- One Sunday each month, 6:00 to 9:00PM
- Singles and Single Couples
- Men: Jackets required (ties are optional)
- Women: Dressy
- Full cash bar: (cash & credit cards accepted)
- Supper included - Rigatoni with chicken, meatballs, chopped salad and cookies!
- Free Valet Parking (a Northpark Mall service)
- DJ Music by John Constantini
- Special events with local bands
- Admission: $15.00 (Cannot accept credit cards)
- Dallas Dances are usually held on the 2nd Sunday of each month, however, See the 'Other' and 'Calendar' links for exceptions.
- The NEW Classified link adds commercials provided by our dancers - Real Estate, Grooming, Financial, etc.
Email us your contact information - Name, Male/Female, Email address, Phone number. See the Contact link. We will add you to our mailing list and send you an EVITE each month, 10-14 days before the event. We appreciate your responding with the EVITE RSVP "Yes", "No" or "Maybe", before Friday noon, so we can plan for the party food quantities.
Ladies: Trade in your old Boy Friends! Invite or Bring a "new" man, not on our current email list and we will reward the lady with a free drink ticket! We need more men who dance, not just stand around!
Page Revised 11/27/13